Sunday, September 9, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection - Review

I was really pleased when I was asked to participate in the Glade Expressions Collection BzzCampaign.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm a person who loves "scents".  Glade offered me the opportunity to try two of their new great products:


The people at Glade were kind enough to send me coupons for each of these products  to purchase the "starter kits" for each product.  It ended up costing me nothing to purchase these.  I found it nice to receive the coupons rather than the product itself, because it gave me the opportunity to pick the scent I would enjoy most in my home.   I chose the fuji apple and cardamom spice scent for both the oil diffuser and the fragrance mist.  

The starter kits for both of the items were reasonably priced. I like the fact that the products are refillable which make them more economical as well as eco-friendly.
Glade Expressions(R) Collection
I put the fragrance mist in the bathroom, but actually use it throughout the house.  The scent is long lasting, and "floats" in the room.  With some fragrance sprays, the spray ends up more on the floor than in the air.  The Glade Fragrance mist stayed suspended in the air, allowing the fragrance in the room to last longer.  And, since you have to leave the spray bottle out for convenience, I love that it is designed nicely.  It doesn't just look like a spray bottle, it's artfully decorative.  Of course, no spray bottle is going to be "lovely" sitting out in your rooms, but it is tastefully decorated to blend in more with the surroundings and not look so much like a spray bottle just sitting out.

I put the oil diffuser in the den.  I don't like to have a lot of stuff "sitting out" in the house.  It just tends to look messy.  The oil diffuser was easy to put together and is fairly decorative.  It has a somewhat "modern" feel to the style of it.  I like the fact that is it small, and even if it doesn't fit in the best with your decor, it's small and pretty inconspicuous.... with the exception of the scent.  I loved the scent!  The fugi apple and cardamom spice scent was wonderful.  It reminded me of the smell of fall.  It had a nice sweet scent, followed by the warm scent of the spice!  I'd definitely recommend this scent!

All around I found the Glade Expressions collection to be reasonably priced, effective, designed well and a good value for the money.  The scents filled the house and felt warm and inviting!  You won't be disappointed with the scents!  Even my husband and kids loved it!

Charity
aka "Quality Mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment