Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cayden Candle Company - Review

The wonderful people at Cayden Candle Company were kind enough to send me some of their candles to review.  I am a candle lover.  I burn them all of the time and was anxious to receive their candles for review.  

When the box arrived and I opened it up, the aroma was wonderful.  Even without opening the individual boxes, I could smell the scents.  I'm all about presentation, so when I opened the box, I was pleased with the simple, neat presentation.

Cayden Candle Co sent me two large candles and four "samplers" for review.  In the large candles, they sent me the scents "Vanilla" and "Cucumber Melon". 

In the samplers I received "Tuberose", "Peaches and Cream", "Brown Sugar" and "Mango/Papaya".  Since the people at Cayden Candle Co. were so generous with their products for me to review, I've decided to share them with you.  I'm packaging the sampler candles and will send them to two of YOU to try also... but more to come on that later.

I have been burning the vanilla  and cucumber melon candles and I love them.  The scents are not too overwhelming, even without burning the candles, they give off a soft scent.  The vanilla is my favorite - very warm and inviting.  The cucumber melon is great as well.  It's very fresh for summer!  The best thing I've found (besides the scents) is that the candles burn cleanly and evenly.  They are definitely quality candles.

I had to of-course, smell all of the samplers, even though I'm not going to burn them.  They all smelled wonderful.  I was hesitant with the "tuberose" because I don't like floral scents - they tend to almost instantly give me a headache.... especially anything "rose" scented, which I assumed tuberose was.  I was pleasantly surprised with the scent.  While I'm partial to the "food / cooking" scents, I would purchase the tuberose.  It's a nice, fresh floral scent - the first I've found that won't give me a headache!  The other three scents are no-brainers, at least for me.  I would definitely purchase them.  "Peaches and Cream", "Brown Sugar" and "Mango/Papaya" are all true to the scent that you would expect from their name.  And the samplers are a great size.  I assumed they would be the size of a standard tea light candle.  They are quite a bit bigger.  About double the size of a standard tea light candle.

If you would like to be included in a Cayden Candle Co. give away, stay tuned and I'll tell you how you can win two of these great sampler candles.  

In the meantime, go over to the Cayden Candle Co website and browse their interesting selection of candles.  They are reasonably priced and would make great gifts or just a special purchase for your own home.  You won't be disappointed with the quality of the product.  You'll love their web pictures as well- very creative.  You can almost smell the candle just by their pictures!

Stay tuned and follow my blog to see how you can win two of these great sampler candles in two yummy scents!

Charity
aka - Quality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment